The Eating Beauty

The Eating Beauty

Labels

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mini-Photoshoot : Fashionophilia.

Fashion - One small word that has made women go weak in the knees. 
Fashion - One small word that has made many men go down on one knee. 
Fashion - The reason I chose to subscribe to a beauty product service with the last of my hard-saved pocket money, instead of spending it on ‘The Handbook of Clinical Examination in Paediatrics’.


                Nothing can lift up a woman’s mood more than a shopping spree. For me, it’s a shopping spree followed by a photo-shoot. :D I love dressing up for hours together, picking up those liners and mascaras, glossing up that pout and adding that little bit of pink to my cheek-bones. Every cell in my body does the hula-hoop when the photos look every penny’s (and every hour's) worth in the end.


                I believe that even a few well-chosen accessories can provide that extra edge to any outfit. Whether we are talking about a well-contrasted belt, elegant jewelry or a simple scarf snugly curled around a handbag, these small details work together to create an ensemble that expresses your style and who you are.


                Lastly, it’s all about the attitude. I remember one of my favourite quotes by Oscar de la Renta, which said - 

"Walk like you have three men walking behind you."





The Look-
Dress: Global Desi (INR 1899)
Heels: Catwalk (INR 1495)
Accessories: Navanya (Earrings - INR 99, Bangle - INR 149)

          Photography by VJ
               

                

No comments:

Post a Comment