The Eating Beauty

The Eating Beauty

Labels

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Beauty Haul! :D

I have been freelancing fashion articles for a blog for 3 years now. But then I thought, why not start my own?
What better than a huge gigantic beauty haul to kick-start my blog? :D 


Yep! This is how my Saturday was. It started pretty badly because I woke up at 4 am to study for the exam at noon. I prayed to the Lord and left my house in a hurry. I must have prayed really hard, because the events that unfolded after that are follows - 
1. The security guy handed me a courier on my way out. It was my September Vellvette bag. 
2. Needless to say, the bag and all its contents were an absolute delight!
3. The exam went super well.
4. I attended the Vellvette event at Clarins, Palladium, Mumbai. Got 6 super samples to suit my skin type.
5. If the above wasn't enough, I shopped at Lush and Faces for a few products too.
6. Last, but definitely not the least, Sunday was an off! :D

Anyway, now that I'm done bragging about how awesome my weekend was, here are a few detailed pics.

Here's what Vellvette gave me - 



1. Organic surge shine boost conditioner
2. A very cute travel-friendly brush/mirror combo.
3. Beauty UK eye shadow palette - Naked.
4. H2O plus Marine Calm Face Complex.

And this is what Clarins provided me with, again, thanks to Vellvette - 


1. Gentle foaming cleanser.
2. Hydra Matte lotion.
3. Pure radiant mask.
4. SPF 40 sunscreen lotion.
5. Lotus face treatment oil.
6. Clarifying face toner.

Lastly, this is what my saved pocket money gave me - 


1. Faces pressed powder compact.
2.Fresh Pharmacy face cleanser by Lush.
3. Atomic toothy tabs by Lush.
4. Veganese conditioner by Lush.

This indeed was just a trailer. Do wait for the entire movie in the form of reviews coming up this week. Many products are to-die-for and have provided me with amazing results in just about 2 days. Till then, thank you for reading this. Do drop in your comments. :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Ashu,
      Thank you so much. You have a lovely blog! Do follow us on fb as well. :D

      https://www.facebook.com/theeatingbeauty

      Delete