The Eating Beauty

The Eating Beauty

Labels

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fab Bag v/s BeautyWish Bag – sneak peek and review :D

I know, I know, long time, no write. I've been buried in medical textbooks for a month now. My final exams got over an hour ago, and here I am, back with a BA(N)G! :P

Today, I’ll be comparing two beauty bags that I subscribed to in December. First one is the Fab Bag, earlier known as the Vellvette bag (check out my review for their November Bag here), and the second one is Nature’s Co.’s BeautyWish bag.


Yes, I left no beauty stone unturned this month. A little extra pocket money and a few days of starvation enabled me to buy two beauty bags this December. And before I comment on how I still did not lose a single ounce of weight, let's check out the bags - 


The left one is the BeautyWish Bag looking all jutey. Their theme this month was 'travel' and they've sent products accordingly. The bag on the right is the Fab Bag.

The BeautyWish Bag contained these - 


All of these are travel-friendly, small sized organic goods. While I love the smell and the quality, I was disappointed that the Nature's Co. Bag will never contain any make-up goods (it sells all-natural beauty products). The products I received are  - 
(L to R) -
1. Cocoa body scrub
2. Coffee face scrub (Oooh...orgasmic)
3. Red and Green tea Sunscreen lotion (with no mention of any SPF) :/
4. Citronella Insect Repellent (Yes, 'travel' edition)
5. Jasmine Body mist
6. Orange and Lemon soap
7.  Sandalwood hair cleanser and conditioner
8. Mixed berry body lotion
(all are sample sized products)

Whereas the Fab Bag came with - 


1. LaSplash nail paint in Sparkling Rose - full sie
2. Mua lip boom (doing good) - full size
3. Anna Andre Nail enamel remover - full size
4. rusk W8less Plus shaping and control hairspray - sample size

The overall cost of the Fab Bag is worth 4 times what I paid for it, whereas the BeautyWish bag hardly gives me a value for my money. Nevertheless, the products given by the Fab bag are something I wouldn't go and buy on my own, and neither will I buy them after these are over. On the other hand, with a hefty discount of 35% on all the products they sent me (check out the pic below), and products that smell divine besides being natural and cheaper, I am already contemplating on visiting the nature's Co. store.


There's a coupon for a free 10 minute spa treatment at their store, as well. :D

My final verdict - 


Fab Bag
BeautyWish Bag
Winner
Cost
INR 499
INR 595
Fab Bag
Look
Starry
Jute(y)
Fab Bag
Total Value
INR 1749
INR 595
Fab Bag
Products
Not needed regularly
Daily use organic products
BeautyWish Bag
Products worth buying
Nah
Yep! Plus, 35% off!
BeautyWish Bag
Bag worth buying
Definitely. It’s a steal.
Nah! I don’t get more than my money’s worth.
Fab Bag
Winner


Fab Bag

You can book the BeautyWish box here and the Fab Bag here.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely... Really liked your LA Splash nail color.... Did you try it??
    I'm just in love with TNC products :-)

    ReplyDelete